delicious & easy recipes.
BROILED STEELHEAD TROUT WITH LEMON
Fresh lemon pairs beautifully with Steelhead Salmon, and just a little goes a long way in this simple citrusy recipe.
YIELD: 4 servings
ACTIVE TIME: 15 min
TOTAL TIME: 20 min
- Preheat broiler to high heat. Adjust the rack to 4-inches from heat.
- Place ﬁsh, skin side down on a lightly greased broiling pan.
- Sprinkle garlic, zest, salt and pepper over ﬁsh. Drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Broil ﬁsh 5 minutes or less, just enough time to sear ﬂesh but not burn it, checking often.
- Place pan on a lower rack if ﬁsh needs to continue to broil, 3-4 minutes or until opaque and cooked through.
- Serve with fresh lemon wedges.