delicious & easy recipes.
BROWN SUGAR ROASTED ATLANTIC SALMON AND CITRUS SALAD
This is what we call a no-recipe recipe, the sort of meal you can cook once off a recipe and
YIELD: 5 servings
ACTIVE TIME: 15 min
TOTAL TIME: 25 min
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, thyme and cumin in small bowl.
- Rub spice mixture on ﬂesh side of salmon, pressing in with your ﬁngertips.
- Heat oil in a large heatproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add salmon, ﬂesh side down and cook 5 minutes.
- Carefully ﬂip salmon and place pan in preheated oven. Roast 10 minutes or until salmon is opaque and cooked through.
- Allow for salmon to cool down.
- Cut salmon into chunks when cool enough to handle.
- Place ﬁsh over salad and serve with your favorite vinaigrette.