delicious & easy recipes.
COD WITH BASIL CREAM SAUCE
Livened up with a creamy basil sauce.
YIELD: 4 servings
ACTIVE TIME: 20 min
TOTAL TIME: 25 min
- Heat oil and butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add shallot and cook, stirring 3- 4 minutes until tender.
- Add wine and cook 2 minutes to evaporate a bit.
- Add cream, increase heat to boil 1 minute. Reduce heat to simmer cream 4-5 minutes to thicken.
- Add cod, cover and simmer 8-10 minutes or until ﬁsh is opaque and cooked through.Add shellﬁsh, continue to simmer 1-2 minutes to warm through.
- Divide ﬁsh and shellﬁsh among 4 serving bowls. Spoon cream sauce over ﬁsh in bowls, garnish with chives and serve.